The 3rd International Conference on Smart Learning Environments is sponsored by International Association of Smart Learning Environments (IASLE) and hosted by the Arab League Educational Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO), which will be held on September 28-30, 2016 in Tunis, Tunisia. As the Conference Chair, Ronghuai Huang will attend it who is the President of the Smart Learning Institute of Beijing Normal University.
The conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to discuss issues related to the optimization of learning environments to enhance learning. The focus is on the interplay of pedagogy, technology and their fusion towards the advancement of smart learning environments.
Topics of Interest:
The scope of the ICSLE 2016 is focused on issues related to smart learning environments. Topics of interest considered to be within the scope of the conference include but are not limited to:
· Architectures for smart learningenvironments
· Best practices in smart learningenvironments implementation.
· Conceptual frameworks for smart learningenvironments.
· Cultural issues in smart learningenvironments.
· Designing smart learning environments usingsensing technologies.
· Evaluation approaches for effectiveness andefficiency of smart learning environments.
· Fusion of pedagogy and technology in smartlearning environments.
· Historical perspectives of smart learningenvironments.
· Innovative uses of emerging didactical andpedagogical approaches.
· Innovative uses of emerging and existingtechnologies.
· Methodologies for development of smartlearning environments.
· Mobility in smart learning environments.
· Pedagogical tools for supporting smartlearning environments.
· Policy issues related to smart learningenvironments.
· Reform of learning environments.
· Strategies for learning assessment in smartlearning environments.
· Technologies and tools to support smartlearning environments.
· Usability criteria and standards for smartlearning environments.
(1)Main conference paper submission:
April 10, 2016 extended to April 29, 2016
(2)Acceptance/Rejection notification: May 25, 2016
(3)Camera ready papers: July 1, 2016
(4)Author registration: July 1, 2016
Further details: http://www.ask4research.info/icsle/2016/